University of Vermont Medical Center Overview
The University of Vermont Medical Center has partnered with the Northwest Technical Center (NWTC) in St. Albans Vermont to develop a phlebotomy training and certification program. The 24-week training course is offered in st. Albans at the Northwest Technical Center and in Burlington at their Technical Center on North Avenue. The February classes meet at the Northwest Technical Center in St. Albans and May classes meet at the Burlington Technical Center.
Training Programs at University of Vermont Medical Center
- Phlebotomy Training Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Vermont Medical Center
- Phone: (802) 847-0000
- Website: https://www.uvmhealth.org/medcenter/Pages/Departments-and-Programs/Pathology-and-Laboratory-Medicine/Phlebotomy-Training-Program.aspx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uvmmedcenter/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheUniversityofVermontMedicalCenter