In the previous episode, we covered how to get your website to rank high in Google’s search results organically by building your website with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind. Now, we talk about paying to get your website to show up on Google. Is this a good idea for small businesses? Google employees and Google Adwords experts Michael Martina and Denise Jayne are here to answer:
- When should a small business owner use Google Adwords?
- What are the best practices for small business owners using Google Adwords?
- Should service professionals target keywords or audiences in their online advertising campaigns?
- How should you treat prospects who are in different places in the purchasing journey?
- How should small businesses think about whether their investment in Google Adwords is worth it?
- What metrics should they monitor and evaluate?
- What is re-marketing and how does it work?
- What resources are available for small businesses and independent service professionals who are looking for help with Google Adwords?
Michael Martina is Technical Solutions Manager for Google Adwords and Denise Jayne is Head of Technology Partner Implementations for Google Adwords.