The SBA says 35% of small businesses don’t have a website. On this episode, we dive into the question: Do independent service professionals really need a website? If so, what needs to be on it and what’s the best way to start one? We cover:
- What should be on the homepage of a website?
- What are a lot of service professionals missing from their website?
- Many independent service professionals have never set up a website. Where do they start?
- Which website provider is best to start with?
- How do you measure the success of a website?
- How do you know whether your website is helping your business?
- Who can help service professionals create their website?
We also speak with Branden Laske, Marketing Lead at PocketSuite. He has built and scaled websites for both e-commerce companies and service companies on the local and global level. He shares why independent service professionals should care about search engine optimization, which tool service professionals should use to build their website, and how to figure out how much functionality the website needs to be successful.