From facials to waxing to laser therapy, estheticians are skilled in a wide range of services. If you want to stand out from your competition, there are essential esthetician services that keep clients coming back.
In this article, we dive into the most in-demand esthetician services to offer clients.
What esthetician services should you add to your business?
To attract more clients and boost your income, make sure you have the right esthetician services on your booking page.
Of course, you should stick to traditional treatments. But you also want to add trendy and exclusive services to make your spa stand out. For example, clients may learn about new skin treatments on social media and look to other estheticians if you can’t provide the service. So, it’s best to be prepared.
Here are some must-have esthetician services to add to your booking site.
Facials are a tried and true winner amongst esthetician services. With sometimes instant results, it’s no wonder why they keep clients coming back. In general, a facial is any skin care treatment that exfoliates, hydrates, or removes impurities from your face. There are many different types of facials. So, it’s fine to specialize in one or two,
Some of the most popular facials to include in your esthetician services are:
- Acne facials that work to heal and prevent breakouts. They typically include exfoliators and cleansers to unclog pores.
- Men’s facials that are catered to male skin care issues that come from razor burns, exercise sweating, etc. Some estheticians add a category to their booking site specifically for men’s services.
- Hydrafacials use a special hydra dermabrasion suction tool and serums to achieve skin that is plump, glowing, and hydrated.
There are also face treatments that aren’t technically facials but supplement or enhance the effects of a facial. These include:
- Nano-needling is often combined with a facial to enhance its effects on the skin. Estheticians use a special pen to puncture the skin. It’s a non-invasive treatment that makes it easier for the skin to absorb nutrients from products.
- Microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells to achieve smoother, youthful skin. Estheticians apply crystals to the skin and vacuum them away.
- Microneedling uses tiny needles to prick the skin so it provides more collagen and elastin, i.e., making your clients look younger. Microneedling helps with common skin issues like acne and large pores, etc.
- Dermaplaning removes facial hair and exfoliates the top layer of skin with a gentle scraping tool.
Waxing is a popular method of hair removal. Wax removes hair at the follicles, and clients can avoid common issues with shaving, like ingrown hair or hyperpigmentation. Here are some of the most common waxing services for your esthetician business:
- General body waxing. Clients will expect waxing services for targeted body parts like the underarms, chest, and legs. You can always bundle these as a package.
- Brazilian and bikini waxes are a staple of any esthetician service list. For best results, off full and partial waxing services.
- Sugar Waxing uses a special paste made of sugar and water to remove unwanted hair. Clients love this service because it’s known to be less painful than a traditional wax
You should also consider adding laser treatments to your hair removal services. Laser Hair removal uses a concentrated beam of light to remove hair and prevent unwanted hair growth. Clients need several treatments to see permanent results, so you’re sure to get repeat bookings.
Also, if you want to learn a new skill and boost your income, consider adding eyebrow threading to your esthetician services. It’s a popular alternative to eyebrow waxing.
#3 Vajacials and Vaginal steams
Vajacials use facial techniques on the vaginal area of the body. A vajacial can treat common issues like ingrown hairs, bumps on bikini lines, and dead skin cells. It’s a great post-wax treatment option. So don’t be afraid to list it as an add-on with your esthetician services.
Vaginal steaming relieves stress, relieves pain from cramps or bloating, and even regulates menstruation. Clients will sit over a hot herbal infusion to cleanse their vagina and uterus.
#4 Chemical Peels
Chemical peels use a chemical solution to remove the top layer of skin skills. The procedure is used to treat wrinkles, scars, and discolored skin by helping the skin to grow back smoother. There are different types of peels:
- TCA Peels are a popular type of medium-strength chemical peel. This treatment uses trichloroacetic acid (TCA). TCA peels usually cost over $600 on average. So, this service has the potential to boost your spa income.
- Body Peels use similar methods as face chemical peels but can be applied to your chest, feet, back, etc.
- Enzyme peels are a bit different from traditional chemical peels but can have similar results. It uses natural enzymes to treat the skin, whereas chemical peels often use glycolic or salicylic acids. Clients will appreciate the option to choose this gentle alternative from your service menu list.
#5 LED therapy
LED therapy uses different LED wavelengths to treat common skin care issues like acne, inflammation, and signs of aging. LED clients typically need ten sessions for the best results.
#6 Body Sculpting
Body sculpting or contouring reduces or eliminates pockets of fat and tightens the skin. It can be a non-surgical way to tuck and lift skin.
Microblading is a semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo used to create the appearance of fully structured eyebrows. Clients love microblading because they can avoid waxing or filling in eyebrows with makeup every day.
It’s time to update your esthetician service menu
You can attract more clients and stay booked solid with the right esthetician services. Be sure to add these services to your custom PocketSuite booking page. PocketSuite is the all-in-one tool to run your esthetics business. From booking to payments to online product sales, we have everything you need to grow your business.