On this episode of The Professional-on-the-Go Podcast, we are talking about the popular communication app WhatsApp and its applications for independent service professionals and small business. Our guest is Natalie Zfat, a social media expert and Forbes contributor who has partnered with some of the most iconic brands in the world, including Facebook, Samsung, LinkedIn and American Express. We talk about:
– What is WhatsApp? What does it do?
– Why are people using WhatsApp for Business?
– What’s the difference between WhatsApp, Skype for business, and Facebook messenger?
– How are small businesses using WhatsApp for Business for communicating with clients?
– Can WhatsApp replace a customer contact database?
– Can you use WhatsApp on a desktop?
– How does a small business decide if WhatsApp is right for their business?