On this episode of Professional on the Go, we talk about life coaching as an independent service profession. We discuss:
– What exactly is a life coach and how is it different than being a mentor?
– Why do people hire a life coach?
– How does someone get the professional credentials to be one? Is there state licensing?
– How much money can you make as a life coach?
– Do people often have both a therapist and a life coach, or just have one?
– Is there a beginning and an end to life coaching work with a client or does it go on indefinitely?
– Making the decision to start your own shop versus join an existing life coaching company
– Advice for someone who is considering quitting their job to become a life coach.
Our guest is Kara Lowentheil from UnF*ck Your Brain, https://unfckyourbrain.com/. Kara is a Master Certified Coach and all about women’s empowerment. She is a no bullshit, no nonsense advisor on how to get your mind right and get your life on track.