University of Wisconsin-Madison Overview
This Pilates certificate program covers tangle and equipment exercises, teaching strategies, and practical life systems. The certificate prepares students to teach Pilates in a studio setting, and offers a practical foundation for individuals who wish to work in exercise fields.
The educational program lasts 2.5 years, including two summer courses. Upon completion, students are urged to sit for the Pilates Method Alliance accreditation exam to acquire their certifications as Pilates educators.
Training Programs at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Pilates certification course
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Phone: (608) 262-1691
- Website: https://guide.wisc.edu/undergraduate/education/dance/pilates-certificate/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uwmadison/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UWMadison/