Zumba Instructor Associations to Consider
Zumba instructor associations are a great way to keep up-to-date with fitness regulations in your state, legal matters, health, and safety regarding gyms.
Throughout the USA, there are multiple associations for instructors, including:
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- IFPA Fitness
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coaches association (CSCCa)
These associations may vary based on your state and location. You may also look for generalized fitness associations in your area or associated with your fitness facility.