Mat-Su College Overview
The Refrigeration and Heating program teaches all aspects of HVAC: heating, refrigeration, applied physics, mathematics, electricity. Students learn technical abilities to diagnose and fix commercial and residential heating, refrigeration, air‐conditioning, and ventilation systems.
Build up an ability to understand complex systems through classwork and hands-on experience, including a sheet metal lab and fully functional refrigeration system. Graduates from the R&H program at MSC have many vocation opportunities, can specialize in specific fields, and often graduate with a job.
Training Programs at Mat-Su College
- Refrigeration & Heating Technology (AAS Degree)
- Refrigeration & Heating Technology (Undergraduate Certificate)
- Commercial Refrigeration Systems (Occupational Endorsement Certificate)
- Residential & Light Commercial Heating & Ventilation (Occupational Endorsement Certificate)
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Mat-Su College
- Phone: (907) 745-9774
- Website: https://matsu.alaska.edu/degrees/refrigeration-heating
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matsu_college/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MSCDragons/