Metropolitan Community College Overview
The Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC) program covers all parts of installing, troubleshooting and servicing heating, ventilating and air conditioning and refrigeration systems. This program combines class work with realistic hands-on lab experiences to prepare students for vocational opportunities as repair technicians, business proprietors, wholesalers and in residential sales.
Training Programs at Metropolitan Community College
- Associate Degree: Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HARAS)
- Certificates of Achievement: Heating and Air Conditioning Technology (HACCE)
- Certificates of Achievement: Refrigeration Technology (REFCE)
- Career Certificates: Commercial Refrigeration Technology (REFSD)
- Career Certificates: Heating and Air Conditioning Technology (HACSD)
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Metropolitan Community College
- Phone: (531) 622-2309
- Website: https://www.mccneb.edu/Academics/Programs-of-Study/Construction-and-Building-Trades/Heating-AC-and-Refrigeration.aspx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mccneb/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MCCnebraska