Lewis-Clark State College Overview
During this hybrid course you will learn all aspects of blood collection, including anatomy and physiology of the vascular system, medical ethics, legal issues, and venipuncture. You will also complete 100 hours of hands-on training at regional labs. Upon successful completion of this course, you are eligible to take the American Society for Clinical Pathology, Phlebotomy Technician exam.
Training Programs at Lewis-Clark State College
- Phlebotomy Online/On Campus Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Lewis-Clark State College
- Phone: (208) 792-2388
- Website: https://www.lcsc.edu/workforce-training/health-professions/phlebotomy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lewisclarkstate/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LewisClarkState