George Fox University Overview
George Fox University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program offers a critical thinking, proof-based way to learn, and incorporates clinical examination in the act of physical therapy.
This is one of only two physical therapy schools in Oregon and one of only nine administering facilities in the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU) to offer a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree.
Training Programs at George Fox University
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Starting $33,970 per year
Resources for George Fox University
- Phone: (503) 554-6097
- Website: https://www.georgefox.edu/physical-therapy/index.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/georgefoxuniversity/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/georgefoxuniversity