Delaware Division of Public Health – DPH Overview
People must receive training and be certified to work in Delaware as renovators and painters. Any program will be acceptable so long as it is licensed by the EPA or an EPA-approved program.
Training is required for both beginning accreditation and recertification. Review the website linked below for more information.
Training Programs at Delaware Division of Public Health – DPH
- Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Delaware Division of Public Health – DPH
- Phone: (302) 744-4700
- Website: https://dhss.delaware.gov/dph/hsp/leadregcomm.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DEPublicHealth/