Central New Mexico Community College Overview
The Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology program will prepare you in proper safety practices for designing, building and maintaining different sorts of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, heat pump, commercial and industrial refrigeration and HVACR accessories.
With the Residential HVAC Certificate of Completion, you will have the essential skills and knowledge to enter the Residential HVACR work force.
With the Commercial, Industrial HVAC and Building Performance Certificate of Completion, you will have an in-depth knowledge of commercial and industrial refrigeration, steam and hot water boilers and boiler controls, chillers and chiller controls, green building performance and building automation controls.
Training Programs at Central New Mexico Community College
- Commercial, Industrial HVAC & Building Performance (Certificate of Completion)
- Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology (Associate of Applied Science)
- Residential HVAC (Certificate of Completion)
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Central New Mexico Community College
- Phone: (505) 224-3000
- Website: https://www.cnm.edu/programs-of-study/programs-a-z/hvacr
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cnmsuncats/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CNMsuncats/