Dr. Ian Dunbar, the man who wrote the book on pet training and developed the first ever puppy-training courses in the country. Go to any local dog park in your city and most of the dogs there have been influenced by his work!
He has written six books with hundreds of thousands of copies in circulation. He has a Udemy course that has trained more than 40K pet parents and trainers. He was the founder of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, which is now known as the Association of Professional Dog Trainers. Over the past 35 years, Dr. Dunbar has given over 1000 seminars and workshops around the world for dog trainers and veterinarians.
You will learn:
– How Ian found his way to dog training after going to veterinary school
– What Ian’s research taught him about how to train dogs
– The best ways Ian found to distribute his knowledge about puppy training
– Why Ian believes it’s so important to reach prospective puppy owners
– Ian’s advice for planning for retirement as a service professional
– Ian’s idea of the good life and how he lives it every day
Ian’s story is certainly an inspiration for anyone who has a dream of working for themselves and making a good living.