An Overview of Northern California Volleyball Association
The NCVA offers non-discriminatory entry-level playing opportunities and develops connections for inter-regional, nationwide, intra-regional, and global competition.
How to Join Northern California Volleyball Association
• If registering a junior player, you must be the parent/legal guardian of the minor who will be participating
• If registering a junior player, please put the player’s name and date of birth when asked for the Member Information
• Use member’s legal name (do not use Liz instead of Elizabeth or Bobby instead of Robert)
• All participants must be registered online prior to attending any tryout, practice or sanctioned event
• All NCVA members: When registering online with NCVA, even though it is not a required field, please be sure to provide a phone number.
• Once a registration is accepted, it is NON-REFUNDABLE,NON-TRANSFERABLE. If you choose to register for a tryout membership, the cost of that membership is not applicable toward a full membership.
Resources for Northern California Volleyball Association
Location: 5621 Skylane Blvd Santa Rosa, Ca 95403