Wichita State University Overview
At Wichita State University the Doctor of Physical Therapy program prepares students to inspect, assess, analyze, and treat individuals with incapacitating conditions coming due to injury, medical issues or illness. Students learn to evaluate their customer’s and patient’s developments so as to apply suitable treatment that targets individual needs.
Training Programs at Wichita State University
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Wichita State University
- Phone: (316) 978-5770
- Website: https://www.wichita.edu/academics/health_professions/pt/dpt.php
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wichitastateu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WSU.DPT/