UNC Division of Physical Therapy Overview
The Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program is intended to prepare physical therapists to practice with exceptional professional qualities. Faculty are committed to developing graduates who are effective communicators, critical thinkers, and skilled at integrating evidence into practice. Graduates show excellence in diagnosis, intervention, consultation, teaching and administration, and are skilled at working with patients across the continuum of care.
Training Programs at UNC Division of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for UNC Division of Physical Therapy
- Phone: (919) 966-4708
- Website: https://www.med.unc.edu/ahs/physical/academic-programs/doctor-of-physical-therapy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unc_ahs/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNCDPT/