TWU School of Physical Therapy Overview
The DPT program requires eight semesters of full-time graduate study over 33 months (including summers). The degree requires 98 credit hours to complete including 32 weeks of clinical experiences. A full listing of required courses for graduation can be found in the course catalog through the website linked below.
Training Programs at TWU School of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for TWU School of Physical Therapy
- Phone: (214) 689-7700
- Website: https://twu.edu/physical-therapy/graduate-programs/doctor-of-physical-therapy-dpt/
- Email: PT@TWU.edu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/txwomans/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TwuSchoolOfPhysicalTherapy/