Northern Vermont University Overview
This Physical Therapy program is a thorough, science-based curriculum that prepares graduates for admission to doctorate of physical therapy (D.P.T.) programs and chiropractic study. Courses incorporate science, life systems, physiology, brain research and related measurements.
A temporary job under the oversight of a physical specialist, chiropractor or doctor collaborator is required. Graduates receive a B.S. in Health Sciences with a concentration in Physical Therapy. Graduates who complete the program for licensure are able to teach science in grades 7-12.
Training Programs at Northern Vermont University
- Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Northern Vermont University
- Phone: (802) 635-1219
- Website: https://www.northernvermont.edu/academics/degree-programs/health-sciences/pre-physical-therapy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/northernvermont/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NorthernVTUniversity/