New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts Overview
NHITA offers comprehensive 10-month and 12month massage therapy programs, including classroom and externship/practicum hours. The NHITA curriculum provides the vital skills a professional massage therapist needs to address a full range of customer needs.
The diversity of skills graduates are trained in offer opportunities for success whether working in private practice or group practices, spas, health clubs, hospitals, physical therapy and chiropractic offices.
Training Programs at New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts
- 10-month and 12-month Massage Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts
- Phone: (603) 882-3022
- Website: https://www.nhita.com/index.php
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nhinstitutefortherapeuticarts/