National Council for Certified Personal Trainers Overview
The NCCPT Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor (CICI) certification was created by the NCCPT Certification Board to acknowledge instructors who have demonstrated expertise and abilities required to perform as personal instructors in the health and fitness sector. The NCCPT Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor (CICI) certification program, approved by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) is a vital credential for many health and fitness employers, and shows prospective health and fitness customers that the trainer can offer proficient training in fitness. By passing the CICI exam, professionals have the ability to demonstrate their ability in each specialized knowledge area of health and fitness training.
Training Programs at National Council for Certified Personal Trainers
- Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor (CICI) Certification
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for National Council for Certified Personal Trainers
- Phone: (800) 778-6060
- Website: https://www.nccpt.com/certified-indoor-cycling-instructor
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nccpt/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NCCPT