Minnesota Hockey Overview
All youth hockey coaches in Minnesota are required to attend a series of clinics, via the Coach Education Program (CEP), before they are eligible to coach. The clinics are designed to help coaches develop a curriculum and use the proper teaching techniques to insure the proper training of their players.
CEP clinics for Levels 1-3 are held statewide beginning in September and typically run through December. Minnesota hosts two Level 4 clinics each season with one being in the spring and the second in the fall. A Level 5 offered every two years at the National Coaching Symposium.
Training Programs at Minnesota Hockey
- Coaching Education Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Minnesota Hockey
- Phone: (651) 602-5727
- Website: https://www.minnesotahockey.org/page/show/84413-coach-certification
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialminnhockey/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MinnHockey