Get started in real estate photography with Thomas Grubba, a San Fransisco based real estate photographer. From assessing the property to the basic gear, students quickly learn how to approach a real estate photography shoot. Working through each room, as well as the exterior, students experience a step-by-step process for getting the best story-telling compositions, as well as how to light each room. Instruction also covers post-processing workflow, concluding with a primer on how to start a real estate photography business as well as the importance of using contracts.
Training Programs at KelbyOne
- Real Estate Photography Course
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for KelbyOne
- Phone: (813) 749-4000
- Website: https://members.kelbyone.com/course/tgrubba-real-estate-photography/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kelbyonepics
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KelbyOneOnline