Husson University Overview
The Doctor of Physical Therapy program is a six-year program for students entering college. Study during the initial three years of the program (the pre-professional undergrad stage) is in the humanities and sciences and satisfies the College’s general education and Exercise Science prerequisites.
Study during the final three years of the program (the professional stage) comprises physical therapy courses that set up the student for clinical practice and licensure. After finishing the fourth year of study and all undergrad requirements, physical therapy students receive a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science qualification.
Training Programs at Husson University
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Husson University
- Phone: (207) 973-1049
- Website: https://www.husson.edu/college-of-health-and-pharmacy/school-of-physical-therapy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hussonu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HussonU