Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University Overview
The Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) is a professional doctorate program intended to prepare physical therapists. The DPT program at FranU is one-of-a-kind among its rivals in that it includes a streamlined curriculum, instructors with more than 100 years of combined experience, cutting edge learning environments, and both clinical education and administration guidance with open doors for students.
Training Programs at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University
- Phone: (225) 214-6965
- Website: https://franu.edu/academics/academic-programs/physical-therapy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/franubr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/franubr