ECPI University Overview
This program is designed to prepare students for an entry-level position in the field of therapeutic massage as a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT). The Massage Therapy program teaches the art and science of massage therapy, concentrating on the medical and rehabilitative effects of massage while following good business practices.
An externship course is incorporated where students may work in conjunction or collaboratively with physicians, nurses, chiropractors, medical spas, and physical and occupational therapists to help treat and rehabilitate patients with specific health conditions. Upon completion, graduates are qualified to sit for the Massage and Bodywork Licensure Examination (MBLEx) offered through the Federation of State Therapeutic Massage and Bodyworkers (FSTMB).
Training Programs at ECPI University
- Massage Therapy Diploma Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for ECPI University
- Phone: (757) 941-5857
- Website: https://www.ecpi.edu/programs/massage-therapy-diploma
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ecpiuniversity/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ECPIuniversity