Cuyahoga Community College Overview
This program provides the basic skills and practice needed to start a career as a personal chef. Students receive instruction in the fundamentals of culinary arts, food safety and sanitation, contemporary cuisine and menu planning for healthy living. This 9 month program includes valuable coursework in both event planning and the business aspects of personal chef business. Credits earned for this certificate may apply towards Associate of Applied Business Degree in Hospitality Management with a concentration in Culinary Arts.
Training Programs at Cuyahoga Community College
- Personal Chef Certificate Course
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Cuyahoga Community College
- Phone: (216) 987-4081
- Website: https://www.tri-c.edu/programs/hospitality-management/culinary-arts/certificate-personal-chef.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tric_edu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TriC.edu