Central Oregon Community College Overview
Physical therapists (PTs) are authorized medical services professionals who assist patients with easing pain and improving mobility. Students preparing for a career in physical therapy should earn a bachelor’s degree that provides a strong foundation in the sciences. Common course requirements include biology, chemistry, physics, human anatomy, statistics, and psychology. Another frequent requirement for admission is documented volunteer hours in a physical therapy setting.
Licensure is required in each state in which a physical therapist practices.
Training Programs at Central Oregon Community College
- Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Central Oregon Community College
- Phone: (541) 383-7700
- Website: https://www.cocc.edu/departments/health-and-human-performance/hhp-advising/physical-therapy-athletic-training.aspx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/centraloregon_cc/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CentralOregonCommunityCollege