Animal Behavior College Overview
The Animal Behavior College (ABC) dog grooming course combines an online program with hands-on training. Enrolling in their dog groomer school gives you the flexibility and cost of an in-home program with the advantage of working with a professional dog groomer in your area.
The principal phase of the dog grooming course gives you a solid foundation for pet grooming. You’ll likewise learn about the responsibilities of working in a grooming shop. As you acquire more skills, you’ll have the chance to experience the day to day life of a pet groomer by working in a pet grooming setting. Working intimately with an ABC Mentor Groomer will bring you closer to your new animal career.
Training Programs at Animal Behavior College
- Stage 1 – Introduction To Grooming – 28 Days
- Stage 2 – A Groomer’s Toolkit – 21 Days
- Stage 3 – Health & Safety – 14 Days
- Stage 4 – Cat Grooming – 28 Days
- Stage 5 – Dog Grooming Details – 14 Days
- Stage 6 – Bathing, Brushing And Drying – 28 Days
- Stage 7 – Clipper Use & Scissor Control Techniques – 14 Days
- Stage 8 – Breed Profiles And Mixed-breed Styling – 35 Days
- Stage 9 – Career Building Skills For The Professional Pet Groomer
- Stage 10 – Externship – Up To 21 Weeks
- Stage 11 – Graduation – 14 Days
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Animal Behavior College
- Phone: (800) 795-3294
- Website: https://www.animalbehaviorcollege.com/grooming/curriculum/
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/animalbehaviorcollege/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnimalBehaviorCollege