On this episode of Professional-on-the-Go, we are talking to Nicole Stuart (https://nicolestuart.com/) who is a celebrity fitness trainer who has trained the likes of Kate Hudson, Portia de Rossi, Goldie Hawn, Anna Faris and Julia Ormond. Nicole practices a creative style of Pilates that blends dance, yoga, stretching and cross-training to help her clients benefit their bodies as well as their minds and spirits. Nicole has appeared on MSNBC and in numerous magazines, including People, W Magazine, US Weekly, InStyle, and Cosmopolitan. Her iPhone app is available on iTunes and is being sold worldwide.
You will hear about:
– What Nicole learned from her dance teacher at an early age that shaped her life
– How Nicole kept moving in spite of feeling lost in her life and career
– Nicole’s path from waitressing to fitness training
– How Nicole decided she was going to make a career out of training others in Pilates
– How Nicole got connected to Kate Hudson and began training her
– Is there a fundamental difference between making fitness training house calls for celebrities versus everyday stay at home moms?
– Nicole’s vision for creating her fitness app as a way to expand her service offerings
– How Nicole spends her time outside of fitness training and Pilates that gives her options for an exit strategy and fuels her creative spirit
There are over 300,000 certified fitness trainers in the U.S. and millions more who moonlight. Nicole’s story is an inspiration for anyone who has a dream of working for themselves and making a good living.