POS & Payments
Accept Payments Fast From Anywhere
Charge clients for any service or product at any time with a card swipe or by inserting the chip into a POS card reader. If you don’t want any hardware, you can just scan the client credit card or type the card number directly into the app from your phone.
Use your Camera to Scan Cards
Simply charge clients cards with or without a card reader right away with your PocketSuite account by using your phone’s camera to scan the card, or entering in the information manually.
Built-In Fraud Detection
Bank-level security from our fraud detection system comes as a standard feature. We have your back and will alert you to any risky payments.
Automatic deposits mean funds are deposited into your account within minutes. No balance to monitor like PayPal.
Speed up checkout for clients by swiping, inserting chip or tapping card in a POS card reader to collect payment.
No Setup Fees
Setup a free PocketSuite account within minutes and you can start charging right away. Existing users already have access to everything and are ready to go.
No Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees for accepting credit cards. You can use a card reader, camera scanner or type card numbers in manually without any hidden costs.
No Monthly Minimum
Business activity may change throughout the year. Process as much or as little as you want. There are no minimum fees.
Download the app
When will I receive my money?
All payments are deposited into your bank account within 24 hours. If you use Instant Payouts feature, you will receive your funds within 15 minutes. Learn more about Instant Payouts here!
How can I see how much I will receive on my next payout?
- You can go to your pending payments dashboard to see the next payout and which client payments are included, or the Payments export type will include spreadsheets for payments as well as deposits. Go to settings > data export to send the email.
- Payments go to your bank account on file every day at noon PT and it takes your bank 1-2 business days to make it available to you. However, if you’d like your payment more quickly, we offer Instant Payouts for an extra 1% processing fee.
Are there any monthly fees or limits?
Absolutely not. You’re welcome to charge as much as you’d like whenever you like. We understand that your payment activity may change from month to month, which is why we do not charge monthly minimums.
What are your processing fees?
The credit card processing fee for PocketSuite is 2.9% + $0.30, no matter what type of card your client uses. It is one of the lowest in the industry and there are no hidden fees.
Do you have a card reader?
Yes, PocketSuite currently offers the BBPOS Chipper 2X BT, which is a Bluetooth, PCI compliant reader that is pre-certified with Stripe. Interested in the card reader? Order directly thru the app by going to Settings > Card Readers and place your order.
Do I need the card reader?
No, you do not. You can use the in app card scanner with your built-in, mobile phone camera or simply enter the card details manually.
Is the app only for US customers?
PocketSuite currently only supports businesses within the US. However, your clients can pay you from anywhere as long as their credit cards have the Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover card logos. We also accept Apple Pay.
Is PocketSuite PCI compliant?
Not only do we not store any payment information, our card readers can’t be read or decrypted by us or anyone else.
What’s the best way to deal with an unhappy client and prevent a chargeback?
- See reasons why a client might dispute a payment.
- PocketSuite helps you manage client expectations when it comes to clearly communicating key information to your clients, like cancellation policies or renewal dates. Making sure your clients, both first timers and loyal clients understand what to expect can help prevent unexpected, unhappy moments for clients.
- PocketSuite helps you directly communicate with clients through Messaging to maintain and nurture your client relationships.
- See how to protect yourself and your business from disputes.
- See also how to refund a client’s payment.
- See also what to expect if there is a dispute.
How will I be able to collect the balance due after the appointment?
- First, see 10 ways to accept payment on PocketSuite.
- Next, see Invoicing for details on sending invoices to clients to pay.
- Then, check out Online Payments. Outside of the invoicing system, you can also request a specific amount for your clients to pay via PocketSuite.
- You could also consider placing the Payments Widget on your website.
Can I collect upfront payments when clients book?
- Yes! Simply hit the plus (+) symbol from your Schedule tab.
- Then make sure the deposit amount is entered. You can enter a partial amount or even the full amount of your service price.