USA Table Tennis Overview
Offering training to become a qualified table tennis coach in the USA through the USATT Coaching Certification. You will find information below on how you can get involved in coaching table tennis and becoming certified. All coaches teaching in USATT Sanctioned Clubs must have mandatory SafeSport Certification and background checks – find more information on the SafeSport homepage.The USATT club level 1 coach certification and course is targeted to coach players age 5-6 years old or the first 2 years of play, or up to 1,500 USATT rating.
The USATT Para high performance level 1 coach certification and course is targeted to coach players for the first 5 years of serious competition training whom train 6 days a week.
The Para High Performance level 1 course will focus on: advanced techniques, intermediate movements, advanced timing, intermediate physiology, intermediate sport psychology, Table Tennis physics. basic technical and medical classification theory.
Training Programs at USA Table Tennis
- Coach Certification and Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for USA Table Tennis
- Phone: (719) 866-4583
- Website: https://www.teamusa.org/usa-table-tennis/coaches-and-officials/coach-certification-and-courses
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/usatabletennis