University of Washington Overview
UW Recreation 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program gives the chance to take a journey of self-discovery, fortify your physical body, intensify your breathing, comprehend the operations of your brain, and learn key techniques for teaching others in art of yoga.
Steeped in the basic standards of care, positive brain science, life structures and physiology, just as practical and absorbable subjects of yoga theory, the Registered Yoga Alliance training gives a profound jump into the investigation of teaching and living yoga as a lifestyle.
Training Programs at University of Washington
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Price Range: Starting at $2,500
Resources for University of Washington
- Phone: (206) 543-2571
- Website: https://www.washington.edu/ima/classes/mindfulness/yoga-teacher-training/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uofwa/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UofWA