University of Utah College of Health Overview
Physical therapy is “the study of mending and the specialty of mindful.” It joins the knowledge of human life with sympathetic, individualized care. Physical therapy specialists work with people of all ages to improve their wellbeing.
This program in physical therapy has been preparing students to be highly competent and compassionate professionals for more than half a century. Graduates have a 99% first-time pass rate on the national licensure examination.
Training Programs at University of Utah College of Health
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Utah College of Health
- Phone: (801) 581-8537
- Website: https://health.utah.edu/physical-therapy-athletic-training/degree-programs/physical-therapy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cofhealth/
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/UofUCoH