University of the District of Columbia Overview
The Phlebotomy Technician program prepares students for employment in a laboratory environment as a Phlebotomy Technician. Phlebotomy is the act of drawing blood either for testing or transfusion. It is a skill employed by many clinics and/or ambulatory care centers.
Training Programs at University of the District of Columbia
- Phlebotomy Technician Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of the District of Columbia
- Phone: (202) 274-7309
- Website: https://www.udc.edu/cc/workforce-development/career-pathways/healthcare/
- Email: Darius.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/universityofdc/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UofDC