University of Sioux Falls Overview
This pre-profesional program is intended to prepare students for doctoral study as a physical therapy generalist in a clinical or educational setting. Science degrees are normal but not required. This program satisfies the University of South Dakota’s requirements for admission to its Doctor of Occupational Therapy and Doctor of Physical Therapy Programs.
Training Programs at University of Sioux Falls
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Sioux Falls
- Phone: (605) 331-6759
- Website: https://www.usiouxfalls.edu/academics/pre-professional-programs/medicine/pre-professional-program-in-occupational-therapy-or-physical-therapy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/usiouxfalls/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/usiouxfalls