University of Puget Sound Overview
The University of Puget Sound Physical Therapy program focuses on the idea that physical therapy epitomizes logical and observational knowledge to clarify human movement, and that such knowledge makes suitable specialists to treat movement homeostasis, or improve adjustment to incapacity. Graduates will be prepared to work as autonomous professionals in physical therapy.
Training Programs at University of Puget Sound
- Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Puget Sound
- Phone: (253) 879-3526
- Website: https://www.pugetsound.edu/academics/departments-and-programs/graduate/school-of-physical-therapy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/univpugetsound/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/univpugetsound