University of North Georgia Overview
The Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) is the primary doctorate degree offered at the University of North Georgia. The DPT program is certified by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education. Since the start of the Physical Therapy program at the University of North Georgia in 1992, the program has been focused on enrolling students committed to the educational and professional needs of therapists in private practice, especially in rural and underserved areas.
Training Programs at University of North Georgia
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of North Georgia
- Phone: (706) 867-2747
- Website: https://ung.edu/physical-therapy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ung_news/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNG.UniversityofNorthGeorgia