University of Nebraska Medical Center Overview
This is the APTA Clinical Instructor Education and Credentialing Program offered by the University of Nebraska Medical Center Division of Physical Therapy Education and Creighton University Physical Therapy Program. Comprehensive coursework covers how to prepare for clinical encounters both through classroom learning and practical clinical experience.
Training Programs at University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Phone: (402) 559-8173
- Website: https://www.unmc.edu/alliedhealth/profdev/level1.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unmcedu