University of Nebraska-Lincoln Overview
The essential goal of physical therapy is to promote human wellness. The physical therapist conducts assessments to decide the patient’s potential for recovery and life style changes, and instructs the patient and family.
Specific admission requirements vary per physical therapy school. You should always check with schools of interest to determine their specific admission requirements.
Training Programs at University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Pre-Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Phone: (402) 280-2662
- Website: https://explorecenter.unl.edu/pre-health/physical-therapy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unlincoln/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNLincoln