University of Mississippi Medical Center Overview
This professional program takes three years to finish. Students go to class full-time starting mid year. There is a solid clinical component to the educational program. Students who complete the program will be awarded the doctor of physical therapy degree from the University of Mississippi and are qualified to apply to take the assessment for licensure to practice as a physical therapist in all 50 states.
Training Programs at University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Phone: (601) 984-5587
- Website: https://www.umc.edu/shrp/Physical%20Therapy/Physical-Therapy.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ummcnews/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ummcnews