University of Minnesota Medical School Overview
The Division of Physical Therapy develops inventive research programs, education, and practice to prepare academic, synergistic physical therapists and researchers in Minnesota and beyond.
The Division of Physical Therapy at the University of Minnesota started in 1941. It extended to a baccalaureate program in 1946, a Master of Science program in 1997 and a professional doctoral qualification program in 2002. All students entering the program and finishing all requirements will graduate with a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree.
Training Programs at University of Minnesota Medical School
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Starting at $9,163
Resources for University of Minnesota Medical School
- Phone: (612) 626-5303
- Website: https://med.umn.edu/rehabmedicine/about/divisions/physical-therapy/doctor-physical-therapy
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/umnmedschool/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/umnmedschool