University of Minnesota Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing Overview
The Center offers three academic courses in Hatha Yoga, a well-known type of Yoga that joins Asana (stances), Pranayama (breath development), and unwinding. These courses utilize excercise science, Yogic way of thinking, and logical proof. Students who complete these courses are qualified to join Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
Training Programs at University of Minnesota Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing
- CSPH 4312: Hatha Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics (3 credits)
- CSPH 4311: Foundations of Hatha Yoga: Alignment and Movement Principles (3 credits)
- CSPH 4313: Hatha Yoga Teaching Principles and Methodology (2 credits)
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Minnesota Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing
- Phone: (612) 624-9459
- Website: https://www.csh.umn.edu/education/focus-areas/yoga-tibetan-medicine/hatha-yoga-teacher-training
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CenterforSpiritualityandHealing