University of Maryland School of Medicine Overview
The Doctor of Physical Therapy program is intended to be finished in 3 years with the objective to prepare physical therapy students to work as experts upon graduation.
The first year covers basic science and learning encounters which incorporate lectures and and lab meetings.
Training Programs at University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Phone: (410) 706-7721
- Website: https://pt.umaryland.edu/Student-Information/Prospective-Students/Doctor-of-Physical-Therapy-DPT-Program/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Maryland.Medicine?sk=wall