University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Overview
Physical therapy courses in this program cover biomechanics, life systems, physiology, neuroscience, and pharmacology. Physical therapy students likewise complete clinical jobs, during which they increase managed involvement with patients, for example, orthopedic treatment. Physical therapists may apply to and complete a clinical residency program after graduation. Residencies commonly last around 1 year.
Training Programs at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Phone: (217) 333-3790
- Website: https://hdfs.illinois.edu/undergraduate/careers/physical-therapy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/illinois1867/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Human-Development-Family-Studies-at-Illinois-178942135452311/