University of Colorado Boulder Overview
This 450-hour teacher training program takes 9 months to finish. This might be the most appropriate program for MFA students to pursue after finishing their degree. The Pilates strategy is an arrangement of development and helpful exercise created over a range of 60 years by German competitor and physical therapy pioneer Joseph H. Pilates. Using the specific equipment he designed, the technique works by conditioning muscles as well as strengthening the joints.
Training Programs at University of Colorado Boulder
- Pilates Teaching Certificate
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Colorado Boulder
- Phone: (303) 494-3400
- Website: https://www.colorado.edu/theatredance/admissions/degrees/mfa-dance/mfa-somatic-emphasis/pilates-teaching-certificate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/cubackstage/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CUTheatreDance