University of Central Florida Overview
The Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program trains students to be skilled, moral professionals in an assortment of medical services settings. Graduates will be exceptionally committed professionals.
The Doctor of Physical Therapy program is a three-year (nine back-to-back semesters) professional doctoral educational plan intended to prepare specialists to practice in a range of clinical settings. The professional educational plan is a full-time “lock-step” program. The program incorporates various clinical education encounters (entry level positions) running from about two months to 12 weeks. Candidates need to note that at least one of their clinical encounters might be offsite, and may require the student to pay for transportation and lodging.
Training Programs at University of Central Florida
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Starting at $575.99 per credit hour
Resources for University of Central Florida
- Phone: (407) 823-3462
- Website: https://www.ucf.edu/degree/doctor-of-physical-therapy-dpt/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ucf.edu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UCF