University of Alaska System Overview
This Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) program takes 3.5 to 4 years to finish at a pace of around 9-12 credits for each semester. After finishing the program, you will receive a DPT and be qualified to sit for licensure tests.
Training Programs at University of Alaska System
- Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Alaska System
- Phone: (907) 786-1800
- Website: https://www.uaa.alaska.edu/academics/college-of-health/departments/physical-therapy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/uaaphotos/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UAAnchorage