Turtle Mountain Community College Overview
The Phlebotomy Program is centered on theory and practice, adapting the Seven teachings as the Phlebotomy student’s code of ethics. Study consists of one and one half semesters of courses at TMCC and an eight week Clinical rotation at one of TMCC Affiliated Laboratories. Quentin N. Burdick Memorial Health Care Facility in Belcourt, Presentation Medical Center in Rolla, Northland Community Health Center in Rolla and Heart of America Medical Center in Rugby.
Training Programs at Turtle Mountain Community College
- Phlebotomy Technician Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Turtle Mountain Community College
- Phone: (701) 477-7862 Ext: 2904
- Website: https://www.tm.edu/academics/career_technical_education/phlebotomy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Turtle-Mountain-Community-College-275291029154060/